[Box Backup] deleting file in the store

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:22:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alexandre,

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Alexandre Mallais wrote:

> Well talking about the new snapshot, when do you expect the new version
> to be release (yeah you probably get asked a lot)

I'm afraid I just don't know. I don't want to push it to be released too
quickly. I'd encourage anyone who wants to help us to get there, to try
out snapshots and report success or failure.

> and is there a possibily for the 0.11RC2 to be available on freebsd
> ports, I talked with the FreeBSD ports, and he says he would make it
> available, but it is still not there yet.

I'm afraid that's not up to me, please contact the maintainer of the port.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |