[Box Backup] Which notifyScript is used?

Roy boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:02:29 +0100

Hi all,

I had some troubles with the notify script that was in the latest
Windows release. But that bug is solved by Chris now.
However at the moment, I receive after every run 2 mails from Box Backup
with an unknow error.
The message in eventlog never showed that the notify script was started
with an unknow parameter, only backup-start/-finish/-ok. The strange
thing is that in the config file I have:

NotifyScript = cscript "C:\Program Files\Box Backup\NotifySysAdmin.vbs"

And I changed in that particular script the subjtmpl, but the mails
remain the same. Also I commented out the part of the unknown error, but
still I receive that kind of errors. I don't understand this, which
script is executed? How can I check this? And does Box Backup cache this
script somewhere?

Greetings,

Roy