[Box Backup] Which notifyScript is used?

Roy boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:34:27 +0100

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Roy,

>>> I think so too :( Could you try stopping and removing the service, and
>>> then running bbackupd from the command line, does that still send you
>>> the mysterious emails?
>>>
>> First run, no warnings and no e-mails. Second run (after issuing a
>> bbackupctl sync command), a lot of warnings (same as the other thread),
>> but still no mail. Why is this? This is how it is supposed to work
>> (exept the warnings offcourse).
>>

> Could you try installing and running the service again now?
>
> Cheers, Chris.

I was already trying that... and first run, no errors and no e-mail.
Second run, lots of warning, but still no e-mail.
So I think the mysterious sending of e-mails is resolved.

Strange thing is, when doing a sync pretty soon after the first run, it
will upload a lot of bytes (NOTICE: File statistics: total file size
uploaded 6078911, bytes already on server 6074956, encoded size 75795).
I wonder if this has to do with the warnings or if it's normal.

Cheers,

Roy