[Box Backup] Resuming restore fails on windows client (build 1857 by chris)

Рябченко Антон boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:42:56 +0300

I'm using boxbackup 0.10 on Gentoo with linux client (0.10) and windows
client (build 1857 by chris).

I have troubles with resuming restore on windows client.
I'm starting the restore of some big directory, interrupting it with
Ctrl-C and trying to resume (with -r option). And i have strange error -
ERROR: Failed to delete file '<some file to be restored>': No error

Here is my sequence of commands:

query > restore -r I386 c:/temp/rest
ERROR: Failed to delete file 'c:/temp/rest\HELP_I.CU_': No error
ERROR: Unknown error during restore.
query > restore -r I386 c:/temp/rest
.ERROR: Failed to delete file 'c:/temp/rest\HELP_IL.CU_': No such file
or direct
ory
ERROR: Unknown error during restore.
query > restore -r I386 c:/temp/rest
ERROR: Failed to delete file 'c:/temp/rest\HELP_I.CU_': No such file or
director
ERROR: Unknown error during restore.
query >

On the first retry program removes the file (HELP_I.CU_), but gives and
error - "No error".
And on the second retry it cannot find file, because it was deleted earlier.

I have no problems with linux client  - it doesn't matter how many times
i'm interrupting  and resuming the restore process.