[Box Backup] Installation Problem- Compile failure - Suse 11 - Timer.cpp

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:38:24 +0100 (BST)

Hi Phil,

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Phil Shelley wrote:

> I have been testing and using Box Backup for months on several machines
> without issue, but on a new installation of Suse 11 I am getting "make"
> failures when compiling.
>
> The post below solved my first problem but I am getting exactly the same
> error as this person was:....
> Timer.cpp: In static member function 'static void Timers::Cleanup()':
> Timer.cpp:119: error: 'memset' was not declared in this scope
> Timer.cpp:121: warning: unused variable 'result'
> Timer.cpp: In static member function 'static void Timers::Reschedule()':
> Timer.cpp:296: error: 'memset' was not declared in this scope

Please could you try to check out the latest source from trunk? and build
that? See http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/SourceCodeRepository for
details. I think that Martin has already fixed these problems in trunk but
we haven't released a new release candidate with the fixes yet.

> Thanks for a great application and your support.

You're welcome :-)

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |