[Box Backup] machinereadble output bbackupquery - help needed

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:16:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi Torsten,

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Torsten wrote:

> I tried to change box backup to have an machine reabable option
> for 'bbackupqery usage quit'.
>
> It is well  prepared because FormatUsageLineStart() and FormatUsageBar() have
> already an option for this.
>
> The problem is the command line option for bbackupquery. I do not know how to
> exactly handle this. The attached patch does not really work, it only shows
> where i changed the source.
>
> Is it possible to add such a function into the trunk? Can anybody help with
> this?

Thanks for the suggestion. I've implemented it in a slightly different
way, adding a "-m" option to the usage command, so you should be able to
use a command like this:

	bbackupquery "usage -m" quit

Hope this helps.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |