[Box Backup] machinereadble output bbackupquery - help needed

David H Kaufman boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:38:55 -0400

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:48:43 +0100 (BST), Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com>
wrote:
> I've therefore been holding back this change until after the release of
> 0.11. However, if there's a consensus that this feature is useful enough
> to warrant this breaking of store compatibility, I will definitely
> consider merging it as soon as it's done. So please let me know if you'd
> like or not like to see this feature in 0.11.

Chris,

For what it's worth, I think you've made the right call here. I would vote
for finalizing 0.11 before adding new, potentially disruptive features.

Thanks for all the good work,
David