[Box Backup] Failing in plain sight

Richard Hurt boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:45:56 -0400

Guys, I think the thing that most threw me was that the example wasn't
quite complete (at least in my mind).  The ones I saw on the given
links didn't include the BackupLocations { ... } section identifier.
So instead of:

name
{
   Path = /path/of/directory
   (optional exclude directives)
}

I expected to see something like:

BackupLocations
{
  name
  {
     Path = /path/of/directory
     (optional exclude directives)
  }
}

Thanx!
  Richard

P.S. I have edited the Wiki to be a little more clear.