[Box Backup] Backup of Maildir spool.

Kelly Black boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:59:32 -0500

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 11:36:03PM +0200, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Kelly,
snip--
> >   Soft limit   256000.0Mb  92% *************************************
> >   Hard limit   276480.0Mb 100% ****************************************
snip--

> You don't seem to have hit the soft limit yet. The client should not be
> refusing to upload anything. How do you know that it is refusing? Do you
> see any messages in the logs about the store being full? Do you see any
> messages about housekeeping on the store server?
no not housekeeping but bbackupd saying:

bbackupd[11976]: Exceeded storage limits on server -- not uploading changes to files

(This was before I upped the limits to see what happened).

> 0.11 does have much better reporting and debugging tools for file upload
> decisions, so I'd recommend that you at least give it a try, and enable
> LogAllFileAccess, and maximum verbosity with the -V option, and let us
> know what it says around the time where it decides that the store is full
> and to stop backing up more files.

I will give that a try and let you know what I find with the extra
logging for the next go around.

Thanks!
Kelly