[Box Backup] Distribution Patches - Debian - Part2: adjust basedir

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:05:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> Adjust the config basedir from /etc/box to /etc/boxbackup for the debian
> package.
>
> I'm actually not sure if this patch is acceptable upstream. However I've
> noticed that gentoo carries a very similar patch for this change. Maybe
> this s/box/boxbackup/ should be made configurable?

I think this is a good idea. Does anyone have any objections to me
changing the default path? if I hear nothing, I'll assume it's OK to
change from /etc/box to /etc/boxbackup.

You can always override this by providing a path to a specified
configuration file on the command line of any of the tools and daemons.