[Box Backup] Distribution Patches - Debian - Part4: fix bootstrapping on debian

Reinhard Tartler boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:03:34 +0200

Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com> writes:

> Hi Reinhard,
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>
>> remove cross compiling relevant commits
>>
>> the combination of the following svn revisions is causing trouble when
>> trying to compile boxbackup on debian systems:
>>
>> - 2485
>> - 2484
>> - 2483
>>
>> reverting 2483 alone doesn't help, I had to revert all of them.
>
> What exactly is the "trouble"?

sorry, I should have been more explicit in the first place:

>> sh -x bootstrap
+ aclocal -I infrastructure/m4
+ autoheader
+ autoconf
configure.ac:245: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LANG_PROGRAM
      See the Autoconf documentation.
zsh: exit 1     sh -x bootstrap

--
Gruesse/greetings,