[Box Backup] Compile Boxi from tarball or trunk?

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:06:16 +0200

Hello Chris:

On 2/4/09 20:36, Chris Wilson wrote:
> How did you get the manual pages to build on Cygwin? Do you remember
> what package you installed? I simply can't get it to work. I'm about
> ready to copy the docbook stylesheets from my linux box into trunk, as
> they actually work, but cygwin's don't.

Using the updated instructions I shared with the list on 31/3 on a clean
Cygwin install build Box Backup with no errors. The instructions also
include a list of the packages that I installed in Cygwin.

This process definitely builds usable executables, but I do not know
about the docbook stylesheets you mention: is there a way for me to
check if they are in order? Do you want me to send you a couple of them
in order to compare them? Certainly no error messages pop up with
regards to the docbooks, it only takes forever to generate them...

Best regards, Achim