[Box Backup] Compile Boxi from tarball or trunk?

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sat, 04 Apr 2009 22:47:07 +0200

Hello Chris:

On 4/4/09 10:01, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Do you have a non-empty docs/man/bbackupd.8.gz? Can you read it with
> zless? If so, then you have a working copy. I have no idea why it
> doesn't work for me. I suspect that my xslt stylesheets are broken.
> Perhaps if it downloads the latest ones from the net, instead of using
> the local ones, then it works.

I just confirmed with the latest trunk (2495 that is also references in
Boxi) that docs/man/bbackupd.8.gz exists, is readable with zless and has
actual content:

'\" t
.\"     Title: bbackupd
.\" Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.74.3 <http://docbook.sf.net/>
.\"      Date: 04/04/2009
.\"    Manual: Box Backup
.\"    Source: Box Backup 0.11
.\"  Language: English
.\"
.TH "BBACKUPD" "8" "04/04/2009" "Box Backup 0\&.11" "Box Backup"

Again, I have compiled this based on the previous instructions, no
manual downloads have taken place of any kind with regard to xslt
stylesheets.

Best regards, Achim