[Box Backup] Non-ASCII file and folder names crash Boxi at restore but not at backup

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:45:49 +0200

Hello Chris:

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:07:45 +0100 (BST), Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com>
wrote:
> The latest build is already done on my personal machine, while I was
> working to help you to get it built, and I put my downloads on
Sourceforge
> so there's no need for sponsorship in either case.

Would it perhaps make sense to at least indicate the availability of new
binaries Box Backup binaries on Trac [1] as well?

As for Boxi, I don't seem to be able to locate the binary in the Downloads
section of sourceforge [2], which might make it difficult for other people
as well. Perhaps simply a link on the main page in LARGE friendly letters
would spur some downloads (-:

Best regards, Achim

[1] <http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/WindowsClientReleases>
[2] <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=135105>