[Box Backup] Non-ASCII file and folder names crash Boxi at restore but not at backup

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:34:52 +0200

Hello Chris:

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:28:45 +0100 (BST), Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com>
wrote:
> No need, it was easier than I thought, I have written a failing test case

> so I can start to debug it when I have time.

I just saw that you have released new version R645 of Boxi and R2522 of Box
Backup.

Unfortunately, the corner cases I outlined in my earlier message still
break Boxi and Box Backup, and I understand from the Boxi svn log that you
managed to put in tests for unicode encoding and decoding in location
names.

Is there anything else I can do you help you with this?

Thank you for all the work, Achim