[Box Backup] Windows binary download for Boxi R645

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:00:37 +0200

Hello Roy:

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:41:20 +0200, Roy <boxbackup@hostingbrothers.nl>
> I would really like to test the latest Boxi release. That is the last
> thing missing for an easy use of Box Backup!

I completely agree with you: Box Backup is a great solution that is
probably held back by a powerful but not necessarily enduser-friendly
interface, and Boxi is probably the best remedy for that.

You can find the latest binary build for Boxi R645 under Windows at [1] for
your convenience. It would be great if you could help debug and test it,
also with respect to international filenames (although that does not apply
in too many cases for Dutch, does it)?

Best regards, Achim

[1] <http://www.cuba-project.org/downloads/boxi_r645.rar>