[Box Backup] boxi for windows

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 17:44:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi Edo,

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009, scartomail wrote:

> With interactive features you mean the complete GUI as it is now?

Backup, restore, compare and configuration all working reliably, all tests
passing, import remaining tests from Box Backup and check that they work
too, fix the problem with saving and loading configurations containing
international characters in their names.

> I can test that for you, the we can move on completing it I hope. For
> now I just set it up to be run from the runkey in the registry or use
> the schedular.

Once you create the configuration with Boxi and it's working, just use the
Windows Service instructions for Box Backup to install the service, and
start it with Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services (or net start).