[Box Backup] Latest Boxi Win32 binary available for download

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:12:26 -0400

Hi Achim!

Thank you so much for your time, effort, and talent in working with
Chris on Box Backup and Boxi!  I think I speak for many users that we
truly appreciate your efforts.

I've worked with Chris on Box Backup for years and have developed a
trust in his Windows binaries.   But since you're so new to the
project, I need to figure out a way to quickly gain that trust in
_your_ binaries.  Sorry, no disrespect intended, of course,  and I
have absolutely no reason to _not_ trust you, but I'm just being
paranoid with respect to my customers' data.  I hope you understand.
I'm thinking something along the line of building something like a
GnuPG web-of-trust around you, and then having you digitally sign your
releases in some way.  Does that make sense?  Overkill?  Suggestions
welcome!   Let's start with LinkedIn--is this you?:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/achim-j-latz/0/209/828

Thanks again, Achim!
Pete