[Box Backup] New Boxi Win32 binary available

Roy boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:08:52 +0200

Achim wrote:
> Good evening:
>
> Please find below a link to the latest Boxi Win32 binary [1], based on
> R657 for Boxi and R2549 for Box Backup.
>
> It contains major work for non-ASCII file and folder names, and seems
> to have fixed at least all of my test cases.
>
> Enjoy, and please share your experiences with the list.
>
> Best regards, Achim
>
> [1] <http://www.cuba-project.org/downloads/Boxi_latest.zip>
>
> !DSPAM:4a7780aa198721804284693!

Hi Achim,

Good job! But when I run it, I get an error when I want to restore
something. If I click on the +-sign next to the server root on the
'Restore files' tab, I get the following error:
wxWidgets Debug Alert
RestoreFilesPanel.cc(187): assert "pChildren" failed in _AddChildrenSlow().

Cheers,

Roy