[Box Backup] New Boxi Win32 binary available

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:59:19 +0200

Hello Roy:

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:51:21 +0200, Roy <boxbackup@hostingbrothers.nl>
wrote:

> list -r works in bbackupquery.exe. Should I install Boxi in the same
> directory as Box Backup? I BTW still use Box Backup version 2387M, maybe
> that leads to problems?

There seems to be no problem with Box Backup at all, since list -r works
fine for you!

The problem is then with Boxi, so perhaps you can single out what entry in
the list causes the problem? Or are there *many* items in the list that
could lead to the tree control crashing?

> I will file the bug there, if it really is a bug and not something I did
> wrong ;-)

If possible (subject to the confidential information that is contained in
the backup), perhaps you could add the output of "list -r" to the bug
report so that we can have a look at the file names and see which one is
crashing?

Could you perhaps create a test case: a directory that causes the same
problem, but has no private information and that can be shared with other
testers?

Thanks in advance, Achim