[Box Backup] Latest Boxi Win32 binary available for download

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:43:01 +0200

Hello Pete:

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:17:43 -0400, "Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup
Services"
<pjalajas@gigalock.com> wrote:
> Hi Achim,
>
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Achim<achim+box@qustodium.net> wrote:
>> Hello Peter:
>>
>> Could you please be a bit more specific about "what Chris has been doing
>> with his"?
>
> Search for Chris' key id D847F866 on these pages:
> http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/BetaReleases
> http://www.boxbackup.org/

I have compiled all information into two web pages, together with the SHA1
hashes. I hope this makes it easier for people to do testing and report
bugs. Enjoy:

Download EXPERIMENTAL Boxi builds
<http://cuba-project.org/EXPERIMENTAL_Boxi_builds>

HOWTO Compile Boxi from source under Windows MingW/Cygwin
<http://cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Boxi_from_source>

>> My pleasure: Chris is the real hero here for developing Box Backup and
>> Boxi, and still listening to people like us yapping about features and
>> bugs
>> (-:
>>

> Hear, hear!  And Ben!

Most certainly! Is Ben still active? I have not yet seen a message from him
on this list.

Achim