[Box Backup] Windows installer for Box Backup/boxi

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have created an installer for the windows platform for boxbackup(client only ofcourse).
I used the latest trunk files for boxbackup-client and boxi.

Because "lazy" windows users don't understand about editing config files, command line options or cron jobs I created this installer.

1. It uses boxi as it's gui and starts up with the "-c configfile" option.
2. It installs boxbackup as a service, no matter what directory it's installed in.

Here it is:
http://www.edosid.nl/boxbackup/Box Backup-0.1-Setup_BETA_1.exe

The installer I used is opensource and a linux/mac installer is also easaly made.

Rgds Edo