[Box Backup] compile problems

Dave Bamford boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:26:55 +0100

Hi Torsten

Your results are very similar to mine.

Here are the lines which contain the word fail in my test results

I don't currently have the time to investigate, but box is working for me
on this machine, and I have 4 other servers 3 of which run Debian
2 etch 1 lenny. The other runs Fedora FC6. All seem to work perfectly.
All use Linux software RAID 1 with 2 drives.

Regards

Dave