[Box Backup] Multiple BoxBackup client on a PC

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:33:05 +0100 (BST)

Hi Andres,

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Andres Fernandez Garcia wrote:

> 	I have installed bb rc3.2502 client on a PC, this client install
> is working good, but I need install a new client for another Redundancy
> Server. When I try to install the Windows service on the second path,
> say me that: "it already exist" the service. The second path is logical
> diferent to the first.
>
> 	Some idea?

Yes, it's complaining that a service with that name already exists in the
Windows Services subsystem. You need to specify a name different from "Box
Backup" using the -S option to bbackupd.exe when you run it with "-i" to
install the service.