[Box Backup] make test errors

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:02:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Victor,

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Victor Meirans wrote:

> "make test" fails and reports errors. Latest code from trunk (2448).
> FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE-p3 amd64.
>
> The package itself compiled successfully. The full make test log is
> attached.

Thanks for reporting these errors. I have fixed the compile error for
httpserver on FreeBSD. You will also need to install the Perl LWP module
to run these tests. CPAN is probably the easiest way to do that, although
it's still a pain due to dependencies. That test now passes on my freebsd
7.0 VM.

I'm investigating the test/bbackupd failure now.