[OT] Re: [Box Backup] Box Backup 0.11rc2 on OS X 10.5

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:46:18 +0100

Hello Chris:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:13:22 +0000 (GMT), Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com>
wrote:
> No, it's not erroneous. I deliberately block any ISP that sends me spam
on
> the basis that they are not doing enough to stop spam (e.g. blocking
> direct outbound SMTP). In this case I blocked Hetzner for "unreadable
> spam, germany, 081215". I have decided to remove that block for now.

Hetzner is quite a popular host for dedicated root servers as well, and
therefore probably have little incentive to monitor or even block outbound
SMTP. It is of course natural that with the amount of servers they host,
there will be several that are run by clueless admins and hence get
converted into spam spewers quickly.

>> backupstore: FAILED: 5 tests failed (first at testbackupstore.cpp:1201)
>>
>> Let me know if I can do anything else.
>
> Yes, please send me the logs for that test (test-backupstore.log).

Will do so by PM if it works ;-)

Have a great weekend,

Achim