[Box Backup] Re: [Box Backup] Canīt download Build 2520

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Mon, 4 May 2009 10:33:19 +0100 (BST)

--8323328-688466290-1241429600=:5211

Hi Andres,

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Andres Fernandez BB wrote:

> I try to download Box Backup client Build 2520, but the link its
> broken.

Thanks for reporting it, there seems to be a problem with the website at
the moment.

> Where Can I to download the last Build ŋ

http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/chris/win32/releases/boxbackup-trunk_2520-backup-client-mingw32.zip

--8323328-688466290-1241429600=:5211--