[Box Backup] RE: boxbackup digest, Vol 1 #1236 - 1 msg

Chris Wilson boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 12 May 2009 12:29:33 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Andres,

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Andres Fernandez BB wrote:

> 	OK!, I found a solution for this problems. If I create a account
> with parametre > to 100 GB, the account is created bad.

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem.
Please could you tell us what version of Box Backup you are using, where
you got it from, exactly what command you used to generate the bad
account?

Actually I think the problem is that your block size is extremely small:

> 	BlockSize = 32

Most people use a number like 2048. Less than 512 doesn't make sense as it
only makes Box Backup slower and less efficient.