[Box Backup] Re: Contents of boxbackup digest...

Andres Fernandez BB boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Tue, 12 May 2009 13:37:53 +0200

	You think that I need to change the blocksize, but I dont know if I
Could  to change without to error for the files backuped now.

	Can I setup blocksize now?

	Thank you

	Andres.

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:29:33 +0300 (EEST)
From: Chris Wilson <chris@qwirx.com>
To: boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Subject: Re: [Box Backup] RE: boxbackup digest, Vol 1 #1236 - 1 msg

Hi Andres,

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Andres Fernandez BB wrote:

> 	OK!, I found a solution for this problems. If I create a account=20
> with parametre > to 100 GB, the account is created bad.

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem.=20
Please could you tell us what version of Box Backup you are using, where =

you got it from, exactly what command you used to generate the bad=20
account?

Actually I think the problem is that your block size is extremely small:

> 	BlockSize =3D 32

Most people use a number like 2048. Less than 512 doesn't make sense as =
it=20
only makes Box Backup slower and less efficient.

Cheers, Chris.
--=20