[Box Backup] Win client fails with error 3/26

Bjarne Carlsen bjarne at mail2net.dk
Sun Nov 1 19:52:33 GMT 2009

Hello list.

I have just hooked up a new client using Chris' 1857 build of the client.
This client has worked a treat on other installations - in fact it still
does, so I have not given any thought to replacing it with a newer build.

Now, however, a new installation comes up with FATAL: Terminating due to
exception ServerTLSLoadPrivateKey failed (3/26). There are no entries for
the connection in the server logs, which puzzles me a bit since the error is
marked server.

What have I done wrong? (I assume I must have done something and am just
failing to see it).

Regards
Bjarne