[Box Backup] ML Archive / blocking sync

Volker Wegert mail at volker-wegert.de
Fri Oct 16 22:02:00 BST 2009

Ben Summers <ben at fluffy.co.uk> writes:

> On 16 Oct 2009, at 12:00, boxbackup-request at boxbackup.org wrote:
>>
>> Ben Summers <ben at fluffy.co.uk> writes:

>>> Incorrect - a file is touched in the configured data directory,  check
>>> it's
>>> timestamp for the end of the last backup run.
>>
>> On the server?
>
> No, the client.

OK - but then I'll have to move the check logic to the clients and will loose
the "central monitoring aspect" (won't be able to keep an eye on the backup
status myself).

>> Is that from raidfile.conf DirN/backup/$accountid/info.rfw?
> That file will be updated if anything is uploaded to that account.

Should be good enough for my purposes - I'll try to use this.

Thanks
  Volker

--
* Volker Wegert * http://www.volker-wegert.de/contact *