[Box Backup] notifyadmin.*

scartomail boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Boxi is supposed to (eventually) give a clear and easy
> status view to the user: red light means backup is failing,
> green light means it's OK.

Yes, I noticed that feature.
But that is only usefull if you startup a backup manualy.
I prefere to let the BB service handle the day to day backups.

> > I will see if the installer I used is able to get
> input from some kind of messagebox. That way the installer
> is still universal and a different password could be used on
> installation time.
>
> Pete Jalajas's MPI installer definitely can. The sources
> are in boxbackup/contrib/windows/installer.

Eh... could you please be a bit more specific?
I was able to find this https://www.boxbackup.org/svn/
But than I got lost and could not find the path you discribe.

Thanks.

Rgds Edo