[Box Backup] OpenSSL 1.0.0-beta3 for Box Backup/Boxi

scartomail scartomail at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 13:01:51 BST 2009

Hi Achim,

> I think you have to declare something like
> NotifyScript = cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs

Well boxi has setup the following line in the bbackupd.conf file:
NotifyScript = C:\Program Files\Box Backup\NotifySysAdmin.vbs

That path is correct.
If I copy and paste it into the start->run box the script starts to run.

Does the NotifySysAdmin script work for you?

> or even easier:
> NotifyScript = NotifySysAdmin.cmd

> and NotifySysAdmin.cmd then consists of only one line:
> cscript //Nologo NotifySysAdmin.vbs

I gues BB should start the script that way (with the cscript //Nologo option), right?

Rgds Edo