[IWE] Tiger, Tiger burning bright, on the apples of the night

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:02:50 +0100

I was going to wait until the first service pack, but my oohshinyitis =
took
over.

Family pack ordered (2 computers to upgrade). Amazon seems to have the =
best
price in the UK at the moment (=A3117 for the family pack to upgrade up =
to 5
computers) and I believe that they're running a $35 rebate in the US =
for
pre-orders.

Will report back when it arrives.

--=20
Peter Whysall=20
Site Data & Test Engineer, Serco Integrated Transport=20
email: peter.whysall@serco.com=20
voice: 01642 636943 fax: 01642 636701 ext: 6943=20
Serco Integrated Transport, Web Site: www.serco.com/sit          -
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by =
the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the =
sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.