[IWE] Why does Z keep on going down?

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 06:13:25 +0100

--Apple-Mail-8-634535299

On 23 Apr 2005, at 04:35, Ben Tilly wrote:

> This is the third night in a row that it has gone down, at around the
> same time.
>
> Should I expect this to be the future baseline availability, or is
> this due to a temporary issue?

Don't be such an ingrate.

Greg does this shit in his own time and on his own dime. If if breaks,
you get to keep the pieces. I'm willing to bet a few beer tokens that
Greg has actually noticed and actually has prioritised fixing it as
appropriate.

"future baseline availability" <-- What did you think this was going to
achieve, you mardy sod?

When it works, woo. (and yay).

When it doesn't, you wait until it does.

"Future baseline availability", my arse.

I don't know what's going on in your personal life, and if there's
anything wrong I truly hope it can be resolved happily, but stop taking
it out on us.

Regards

Peter.

--