[IWE] Thanks

NightOwl iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

Peter Whysall wrote:>>That pretty much defeats the
object of subscribing, but it's certainly possible.<<

Well, let me explain, I guess. First, I read groups
and things live, I don't prefer to use e-mail to read
them. Although I did discover it was easier to reply
using the e-mail now.. (if it works).

But I don't want to bug you guys over here on your
mailing list on a regular basis or anything. I just
want to be able to get on here when IWT is down so I
can find out what's going on without having to always
e-mail poor Admin all the time.

It isn't that I don't like your list, it's that a lot
of the time I have no clue what you all are talking
about on here and I think I annoy you all enough on
IWT as it is.

I didn't see an option to turn off mail, so maybe I'll
just let it keep going to the alternate e-mail
address,and I check that daily anyway.

So is it okay to sort of sit here and lurk in case IWT
isn't working, or would you rather me find another way
to get the information?

Thanks,

Brenda