[IWE] IWT Time Traveled back to 12/31/2003... Happy New Year??

NightOwl iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

Uh Guys,

The time seems to be really weird on the board right
about now...

I posted something and it's already been marked read
before ever being seen... regarding having 360 active
users, and the board is moving slower than molasses...

I copied Scott on this message, maybe he started
moving things early...

Message I posted this evening is below (well part of
it)

Administrivia
Weird things are afoot - (Nightowl)
2003-12-31 20:34:45

Is the time off again? We have 360 active users, the
board is moving really really slow.... like molasses,
and my posts aren't showing up....

Brenda