[IWE] Gory details -- UPDATE

Ben Tilly iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:35:34 -0800

Hold out for cash, and keep your resume updated.

Either you're a lot better at dirty politics than I think (or else she
is good on your behalf) or else the current VP/CIO will get eaten by
the mess and you'll not last.

Sight unseen I'm going to guess that anyone competent looking at the
state of their code and process would say that it is faster to deliver
the original project, as asked for, by developing it from scratch with
a good team.

Cheers,
Ben