[IWE] Gory details -- UPDATE

Drew Kime iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:31:55 -0800 (PST)

--- Ben Tilly <btilly@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/7/06, Drew Kime <drewk98@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Sight unseen I'm going to guess that anyone competent looking
> > > at the state of their code and process would say that it is
> > > faster to deliver the original project, as asked for, by
> > > developing it from scratch with a good team.
> >
> > Then either I'm competent, or you're wrong.
>
> As I said, I'm guessing here.

That whooshing sound is my one-liner sailing right by.  You positid
what a competent person would think.  I replied that either I'm
competent or you're wrong.  If you're right, then I'm competent,
which means I agree with you.

Thank you class.  Tomorrow in Boolean Logic for People Who Actually
Know This Stuff But Weren't Paying Close Attention 101, we will be
reviewing the State of the Union speech to demonstrate that Rhetoric
is Orthogonal to Logic.

Drew