[IWE] RIP my son

Thane Walkup iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:56:59 -0800

------=_Part_2941_13967526.1140562619907

Bill,

You have my deepest condolences.  I can't even begin to imagine what you ar=
going through right now; from your post on Z I feared something of this
sort.

Know that my thoughts are with you and yours.  My words fail beyond this.
Thane

On 2/21/06, williamoxley@netscape.net <williamoxley@netscape.net> wrote:

> My eldest son died this am,  he was 17 the musician, this is the
> hardest thing I have ever gone thru and I have been dealt a lot.
> RIP Quirran Noel Christopher Oxley
> bill

When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't YOUR
security they're talking about.

------=_Part_2941_13967526.1140562619907

Bill,<br><br>You have my deepest condolences.&nbsp; I can't even begin to i=
magine what you are going through right now; from your post on Z I feared s=
omething of this sort.<br><br>Know that my thoughts are with you and yours.=
&nbsp; My words fail beyond this.
mail_sendername"><a href=3D"mailto:williamoxley@netscape.net">williamoxley@=
netscape.net</a></b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:williamoxley@netscape.net">willi=
amoxley@netscape.net
</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-lef=
t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
ex;">My eldest son died this am,&nbsp;&nbsp;he was 17 the musician, this is=
 the<br>hardest thing I have ever gone thru and I have been dealt a lot.
__________________________<br>Try the New Netscape Mail Today!<br>Virtually=
 Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact List<br><a href=3D"http://m=
ail.netscape.com">