[IWE] Spamming to ZIWETHEY

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:00:49 +0000

--Apple-Mail-1--980023048

I fully expect this email to bounce.

This email is being sent to the administrative contact for the
solidlabs.com domain.

On the off-chance that it doesn't, let me advise you that ZIWETHEY is
a fully self-supporting site that, currently, has no advertising.

That's "no advertising" as in "none" as in "zero" as in "not a
fucking thing".

Your company has a shitty website with shitty popups that lie. You
sell crappy software that does crappy things crappily, and in the
case of your laughable Net Logger product, for the bargain price of $60.

And you've got the fucking GALL to advertise it on our website
without so much as a "by your leave" or a "would it be OK if" or even
a "I have $100 to PayPal to someone, here's an advert".

Here's a clue.

We don't want your fucking software and we don't want you.

Fuck off.

Love,

Peter.

--Apple-Mail-1--980023048