[IWE] Is Z having problems?

D. Scott Katzer iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:02:50 -0400

Hi Brenda,

NightOwl wrote:
> I can't seem to get IWT to load or move quickly
> whatsoever, if at all. Most times it times out.
>
> Is there something wrong I don't know about? Most of
> my other sites are working as normal.

Greg had to install a new Linux kernel on Z's server due to some
security issues.

http://www.gregfolkert.net/stats/uptime.html

tells you the status of the server.  At the moment, it's verifying the
hard drive RAID array, so it's working pretty hard.  I expect it'll be
back to its old self soon.

> Thanks.
>
> Brenda
>
> P.S. There doesn't seem to be a way to reply to
> someone's post on this mailing list while in the
> archives, are we only able to reply in mail like this?

That's the way it works.

Cheers,
Scott.