[IWE] Another Jabber server? Peter's seems to be down/not up yet.

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:51:17 +0100

--Apple-Mail-1--723781216

On 23 Jul 2006, at 16:06, D. Scott Katzer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just for kicks, I tried using Peter's Jabber server:
>
> 	guildenstern.dyndns.org
>
> It doesn't seem to be up yet.  Am I too impatient, or have I done
> something wrong?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Scott.

Try it again now.

You'll need to register a new account. Please add me to your roster
(peter@guildenstern.dyndns.org)

This is now running ejabberd. If there are problems, shout up; I've
probably cacked up the NAT arrangement. I've successfully tested it
from within the firewall.

Regards

Peter.

--Apple-Mail-1--723781216