[IWE] I think I may have found TEH ANSWAR!

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:00:24 -0000

Sent to the list because SurfControl has found ZIWT.

ATTN Box: I really, really, really don't want to use sendmail or anything
that pretends to be it. That's why I specified Postfix; it's modern and yet
small enough for the config to fit in my brain, which is the problem I have
with Exim - it's very, very good, and as a result it's far too complex for
me to get a handle on it as someone who visits the config maybe once every
six months.

Anyway.

http://www.firstpr.com.au/web-mail/RH90-Postfix-Courier-Maildrop-IMAP/

Well, lookie here. This is someone doing, with the tools I want to use, the
very thing I want to do. *does happy dance, subject to later success*

Dear Google. I love you and want to have your babies. Love, Peter.

Opinions on the linked document welcome - if any Postfix experts see
anything insanely dumb in the suggested config, I'd be grateful for a
heads-up.

Cheers Ears

P.

Serco Integrated Transport, Web Site: www.serco.com/sit          -
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.