[IWE] On global warming neeners to silverlock and Ben

golf_lover44 iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:28:53 -0800 (PST)

The Canada Free Press is not exactly an unbiased, objective news
source.  They state right on their home page about being a Conservative
viewpoint.

Everyone that I have debated this topic with always use this site and
that guy has their starting point.  I wish that they would have other
sources to further the topic along...

--- williamoxley@aim.com wrote:

>    http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/global-warming020507.htm
>  Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not
> the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the
> truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian
> Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in
> climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the
> impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
> Few listen, even though I have a Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the
> University of London, England and that for 32 years I was a Professor
> of Climatology at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason
> (actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.
>  thanx,
>  bill

> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and
> industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.