[IWE] Re: iwethey?

Rand Careaga iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:31:36 -0800

Yes, IWT will return once a few things are sorted out with the
server, and US troops will leave Iraq once a few things are sorted
out with the locals.

I personally am patience itself, but one month into this outage (and
remember that "Remembrance" is a component of IWT Remembrance Day) I
cannot be the only member keen to learn *approximately* when the old
thing will limp back online. It's been "yeah, shortly" for a while,
and some of us would appreciate even a guesstimate. --or am I out of
line here?

cordially,