[IWE] Your thesis is defective

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:58:32 -0800

{Chortle}  Hoist by own pet... (rale soul?)

Guess I was naively presuming the 'Gung-ho-Immigrant' effect:
immediately adopt, flagrantly,  every folkway - particularly the silliest.
Yes, did realize that - somewhere in LA area, they wouldn't even be
leaving home -- but would most of that 7000 realize this??
(Hell yes; 5 secs after landing.  D'Oh.)

Didn't know.. about Vietnam striking terror into catfishers' hearts.
Will there be anything left for downsized Muricans to do, in ~2011?
And so it goes: homogenization gets an exponential boost from the myth
of "free trade".

(But will the Ho Chi Minh City teens soon be wearing those ugly Murican
pants? Too?)
Gumbo in Cam Ranh?
.
Spaghett-Os ?