[IWE] request from the crew

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:44:52 -0500

----------MB_8C9206DE1518E95_1A68_379F_mblk-d28.sysops.aol.com

 =20
  As you all know my son levi is facing a dificulty
 I attended a IEP meeting where a=20
 alan diaz
 special ed teacher
 cherokee county educator
 lied directly to my face claiming he did not know what motivated the origin=
al fight. He sat in a meeting with m=C2=A5self, the principal who discussed=20=
that my son was representing a new student who was spat upon by several assa=
ilants.
 We were in a meeting with 8 other educators which didnt realize he is facin=
g 9 months or 2 years in the cage for one punch. His primary teacher stated=20=
that levi was no problem for him and didnt smell of booze prior to 30 minute=
s of the alleged violation
 I will be tracking this assholes life story via the net but we all have str=
engths and weaknesses in our google foo.
 if you can track any info within your own favorie methods, please forward
 thanx,
 bill
 =20
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading s=
pam and email virus protection.

----------MB_8C9206DE1518E95_1A68_379F_mblk-d28.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>
As you all know my son levi&nbsp; is facing a dificulty<br>
I attended a IEP meeting where a <br>
alan diaz<br>
special ed teacher<br>
cherokee county educator<br>
lied directly to my face claiming he did not know what motivated the origina=
l fight. He sat in a meeting with m=C2=A5self, the principal who discussed t=
hat my son was representing a new student who was spat upon by several assai=
lants.<br>
We were in a meeting with 8 other educators which didnt realize he is facing=
 9 months or 2 years in the cage for one punch. His primary teacher stated t=
hat levi was no problem for him and didnt smell of booze prior to 30 minutes=
 of the alleged violation<br>
I will be tracking this assholes life story via the net but we all have stre=
ngths and weaknesses in our google foo.<br>
if you can track any info within your own favorie methods, please forward<br=

thanx,<br>
bill<br>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_5ad09a35-44a7-4c9c-90b7-fae297351a36 -->

<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
?redir=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F" target=3D"_blank"><b>=
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail</b></a> -- 2 GB of storage and industry-l=
eading spam and email virus protection.<br />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MB_8C9206DE1518E95_1A68_379F_mblk-d28.sysops.aol.com--