[IWE] Update

Scott Anderson iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:47:31 -0500

Yes, I could do this, but it means backing out the changes I've already
made to move to 7.2. The delta time between doing this and simply moving
forward is unknown.

The benefit to staying on 7.4 is that we will be on the Postgresql
version that comes with Debian, so subsequent rebuilds, if necessary,
would be much more quickly accomplished.

-scott