[IWE] Update on car

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:33:22 -0500

----------MB_8C924ADEBCD8D9A_17B4_5726_webmail-da18.sysops.aol.com

  why on earth do you want a clapped out taurus?
 -----Original Message-----
 From: peter.whysall@serco.com
 To: iwe@warhead.org.uk
 Sent: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 2:35 AM
 Subject: RE: [IWE] Update

I concur. But if you do kill yourself, can I have your car?

Cheers

Peter.

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

----------MB_8C924ADEBCD8D9A_17B4_5726_webmail-da18.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>

&nbsp;<br>